E-Commerce Marketplace Specialist
Almere/Amsterdam, The Netherlands
16 hrs. a week – Full-time
Herôme Cosmetics is an innovative, high-growth hand and nail care company. Its promise is that beautiful hands and nails are possible for every woman and man. Herôme Cosmetics is headquartered in Almere, The Netherlands.
Herôme Cosmetics is seeking a detail-oriented team player with exceptional judgment to manage listings and grow sales on Amazon and other online marketplaces. We need to grow in Europe and want to start exploring outside of Europe. The ideal candidate is a highly organized self-starter with 2-3 years of relevant experience who is comfortable working independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced digital/e-commerce environment.
The E-commerce Marketplace Specialist time will be spent managing Herome Cosmetics’ listings and inventory for all third-party online marketplaces. This position will be responsible for managing listings, optimizing product visibility, researching new opportunities, analyzing data and growing marketplace opportunities.
- Manage inventory on local platforms and international platforms like Amazon and other online marketplaces;
- Create, manage, and optimize listings for all marketplaces;
- Coordinate marketing for all online marketplaces, including promotional opportunities, pricing optimization, content creation (guides, banners, HTML templates, and email);
- Research and identify new marketplaces, including logistical needs and pricing;
- Establish Herôme Cosmetics as a seller in new online marketplaces;
- Monitor competitive listings and product pricing on all marketplaces;
- Review customer feedback and marketplace health, updating processes as needed;
- Maintain a detailed understanding of the mechanics of all backend tools, processes and systems;
- Consistently monitor and understand competitive pricing landscapes;
- Monitor, analyze and report on marketplace metrics and sales;
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least a years’ experience in e-commerce, online marketing, or equivalent;
- Knowledge of online marketplaces (Amazon, etc). Experience buying and selling on Amazon, other online platforms etc. is preferred;
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, and(preferably) 2 other languages. (German, French, and/or Arabic is a big +.);
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work efficiently and effectively within a collaborative, cross-functional environment;
- Has exceptional attention to detail and the ability to plan strategically and manage multiple tasks and projects in parallel;
- Ability to create, analyze, and comprehend marketplace data and sales analytics for use in forecasting, production, and communication with others;
- Experience in merchandising, online marketing, and/or e-commerce preferred;
- Interest or experience in the beauty industry a plus;
- Experience with product listings, data feeds, email marketing, search engine marketing, and Goggle Analytics is strongly preferred;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint, plus the ability to quickly learn and work with the new systems and software;
To Apply: Please respond to the job posting with both a resume and cover letter in Word format, outlining how your skills and experience meet the qualifications of the position and stating how you heard about the opportunity.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you at firstname.lastname@example.org