There is nothing more annoying than when your red nail polish is all around your nails.
Use nail polish remover to prevent this:
- First, soak a cotton pad in nail polish remover and place on each nail.
- Allow to rest for ten seconds.
- Remove the nail polish remover by wiping the cotton pad from the base of your nail up towards your fingertip. Hold it down, instead of rubbing the cotton pad up and down on the nail – this will prevent the discoloration of your nails.
Many removers are aggressive and worsen the condition of your nails. These destructive and often cheap removers do not properly take care of the rest of the nail. This is because these removers eradicate the moisture from your nails; this means that the risk of splitting nails is much greater.
With the Herome Caring Nail Polish Remover, you can quickly achieve deeply clean nails in a much milder manner! The added lanolin prevents dehydration and also gives the nails a beautiful sheen.
Herome has several removers for cleaning your nails:
• The Herome Caring Nail Polish Remover is an acetone-free nail polish remover that also prevents the dehydration of nails.
• The Herome Caring Nail Polish Remover Pads do not contain acetone and smell pleasant. The pads are soaked with a mild and gentle nail polish remover. They come in a small and handy carry-on package, making them ideal for use during travel on when you are on the road.
• The Herome Easydip is a small jar containing mild nail polish remover and a built-in rubber brush. It removes polish quickly, flawlessly and easily – just insert and turn your finger!
Which is your favourite?